4.28.2010

Alivia - 5 going on 15??

Alivia's memorable moments [April 27, 2010]

One - she was totally distraught that the weather turned cooler and she had to wear pants, not shorts.  As soon as we got home she wanted to play outside, right after she changed into shorts.  I told her, no way.  She ran up to her room any way and I heard Gregg say to her, "didn't your mom tell you that you couldn't wear shorts?"  Alivia screamed, "I won't be cold!!"  Dad stood his ground.  As she ran by me on her way outside, the blur said, "See, I'm not wearing shorts!"  I made her come back and show me what she was wearing...capris [DUN, DUN, DUN!!!]

What. Do I Say. To That??

Two - when I picked Alivia up from school she informed me that she didn't turn her check in.  When I asked why not, she said [matter of factly]  I told you that I didn't want to wear a cap and gown, so I didn't turn in the check. 

Such logic for a preschooler!

No comments:

Post a Comment