5.01.2010

Saturday's alright for fightin'

We knew the night would be rough with both kids sick and the coughing and the storm keeping them awake, but you are never really prepared, are you? 

Alex was fine once we kept Alivia out of his room, she just wanted to sleep with someone, she said.  I even put her little mattress next to his bed and she said, "that's just not working for me, mom."  I made the usual threats, if you get out of your bed one more time...yeah right!  I reminded her that she has slept in her own room, by herself, her whole life.  She has logic for everything, you know -- but this room is too big, the windows are open.  So I reassured every fear that she had and I finally got her to stay in her own bed...that was midnight-ish.  Sometime in the wee hours of the morning she had crept in bed with me and I was squished between her and Gregg.

OH, and the storms apparently did not sit well with the animals either.  I came down to cat puke and dog explosion!!

It's always something!

Be prepared world...mom and dad are sleep deprived and short on patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment